What is a Phishing email?
Phishing emails are common attempts at compromising the credentials of users. These attempts can take many forms, here are some examples:
- A free drink from a local coffee shop
- An urgent request to verify login credentials
- Requests from managers or C-level personnel to perform an action that is outside of the normal chain of command (ex., sending funds or performing executive actions)
- A non-profit soliciting funds for a current crisis
- An IT professional requesting credentials or elevated access
What topics are covered by Security Awareness Training?
ProStratus can customize Security Awareness Training to address the expectations and priorities of the client.
Our standard Security Awareness training includes many topics, these are examples of the core curriculum:
- General Security Awareness
- Social Engineering Awareness
- Ransomware Protection
- Mobile Device Usage and Protection
- Deepfakes and Targeted Phishing Attacks
- Phishing Training and Awareness