ProStratus offers a rich portfolio of Managed Hosting solutions designed to enable rapid resource and hardware provisioning and expert management of your physical environment, network, hardware and operating system (OS). ProStratus can manage virtual servers, physical servers and virtual/physical hybrid solutions. Managed Hosting can provide diverse benefits, ranging from faster provisioning and server consolidation to requiring less physical space and built-in support for business continuity. Some of the key benefits are outlined below…
- Works to Reduce Start-Up Costs- Pay-as-you-go, instead of an upfront purchase.
- Enhances Flexibility- Decreases time-to-value and makes scaling easier.
- Frees Internal IT Resources- Allows internal IT to focus on strategic objectives.
- Improves Availability and Performance- ProStratus SLAs guarantee availability and performance.
- Mitigates Total Cost of Ownership- Reduces electricity, space and staffing expenses.
In many cases, the data is your business. Safeguarding your data is one of the most basic responsibilities every business must complete. Many businesses are not really sure if they are getting a successful backup every day.
Backup methods vary but the cloud backup offers the best protection at an attractive price point.